Friday, March 27, 2015

Ah the things we do to others so that we feel valid.  I know there is a lot of debate (at least in the religious community) about per-destination and I am beginning to think more of it.  I only say this because I can't understand how people who are clearly so amazing can't see it themselves.  I am also a pot calling the kettle black here as I don't see anything that people say about me, unless of course it's negative.

I want you to know some things.  You are so amazing.  The life that you led has been hard and full of obstacles and guess what, triumphs.  Every time you thought you weren't going to make it through that next hill, that next terrible thing, that next heartbreak, you did.  You did it.  You made it over and through and picked up the pieces.  Your story is so rich.  It's so bright and full of wonder and I look at you and I'm just amazed at what you are.  Amazed.  To call you friend is one of the greatest joys that I don't believe I deserve.  I know you're still struggling, I am too, I get it, guess what?  I'll be here for you.  I know you've heard that.  I know you doubt.  I am telling you.  I'm telling you again.  I'm here for you.  I'll be here for you.  I'll protect you against all that I can, even yourself.  I'll fight when you can't.  I'll guide when you get lost.  I'm here for you.

Those that have the easy road are never very interesting.  Trivial.  Listening to them talk is just humerous to me.  I think to myself 'ha, if only my problems were so small' and try and give the best advice I can.  I know that for them it's a big deal, and I have to respect that as much as I can.  I try.

You and I are different though.  We're cut from the same clothe.  It's a beautiful clothe, just uneven and sewn together with patches and rough stitching.  It's beautiful.  

You are my beautiful fuck up.  

I'm am so exstatic to have had the pleasure to be in your life.

You changed mine.

I am a beautiful fuck up.

Together it's a swirling mess of pain, laughter, shame and love.  

If ever there was something real, this is it.

Again I say.  You are so amazing.  You inspire me.  You changed me.  You needed to know.

To all my beautiful fuck ups.

Warrior on.

No comments:

Post a Comment