Tuesday, February 24, 2015

My eyelids are dropping ever so slowly until they are just closed. Sometimes I write more freely when I can't see the words with my actual eye.  I see it in my mind!  Which sounds cheesy and silly but it's true.  My house is thrashed as well so if my eyes are shut I can't focus on the mess.  Seriously I should be shot...good lord.  Anyway.  I wonder about the state of the world when people that try to keep the laws are the ones being penalized.  When the people that have had the hardest of lives are the ones that continuously get knocked down.  I guess I'm not too surprised.  The meek will inherit the earth and all that jazz.  It takes more fight in a person to stay alive in hard times I guess. 

I'm drinking a pixie stick.

Yesterday on my lunch I colored to cheer myself up.

I have story ideas.

My back is pain free.

I want to run away.

I still don't want to care for anyone.

I've stopped looking down the road to my grandma's house.

I pierced my ear again.

Warrior On.

No comments:

Post a Comment