Wednesday, September 3, 2014

It's Wednesday, September 3 2014.  It's the third day of the Lean Challenge I'm doing with a friend from OK.  I'm doing fine (not great unless you do count Cliff bars as an entire meal...for multiple meals) which I don't so I already know.  I bought a soft measuring tape and then lost it, but I'm sure it'll show up sooner or later.  I haven't worked out yet cause I'm having a hard time finding time (right now you say? Well I couldn't possibly now I'm telling you how busy I am!) Mostly I just wanted to say that today I was compared to a monster because of how big I am.  By someone I've known for years.  By a friend.  So if that's what he sees after knowing me for years what hope is there for me?

So recap for day three.  It's 8 am and I feel defeated already. 

No comments:

Post a Comment